Editorial: Letter to My Secret Love by @Lt_timbus [Must Read]

The journey of love  Long and rough
The cries and the wails

Before the final trails
Stupid things we did
The mind always yield
The hope we trynna build
Of being around people who can clean our bleed
Integrity and dignity hid
Just to make love breed


But there came thorns on the path
With the piercings on the heart
Friendship undermined
As emotions tore apart
We all been through ups and downs
Searching for the perfect one around
Ego we had to let go
Holding on to love till it fractures our elbow
We all been through pains
That made us stronger beings
Bad experiences are not vains
They are just losses building up gains

If only the mind could be seen
Like the sun shinning at its peak
I woulda put a knife through my vest
Slit down my chest
Just for you to see my love at crest
Aint saying im the best
But someone better is just like an
imagination 'cause he dont exist
Im finding a way into your heart and please don't resist
Iono if love persists

But as far as my breath's not been ceased
I promise a bliss
Where love is like air
And you can find someone who gladly cares
To know your fears
And wipe your tears
For if love is a war
I will just be a jihad for you and fight forever

I'm out of words
But never out of love
In case this looks stupid
Its just my dark mind fighting to be lucid
And even if everyone is complaining about how bad you are,I just want
you to know there is someone out here ready to taste and take that
bitter part of you!!!!

Thanks for reading!
Secret Lover.

by @Lt_timbus

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed this? Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Overall Commentators will get gifts from Us at the end of the Month.