'I have not been close to a girl in 6months' - Iyanya

Wow forget all the waist whining, Iyanya revealed in a recent interview with HiponTv that trust is an issue celebs face because people judge by what they see..

 “If I told you I have not been close to a girl in six months, would you believe me?” It's hard because Everybody believes oh this is Iyanya,he whines his waist, he's a male woman.But I mean i'm not complaining.My job is to do good music and thats the biggest challenge that I have"
On settling down, the 27year old said
“I’ll love if I’m 50 and my son is 20 something that way he has a friend in me not just a daddy”.
Video after the cut..

9 comments:

  1. So, make we dey fly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idiot..u no even talk say 2 years

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is this one saying?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How e take affect price of garri?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asuu dun call off strike?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wetin come concern me?abeg cari ur own dey go..all dese celebrities too dey lie sef.someone plz add my babe on 2754b5fb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make FREE calls and send unlimited SMS for FREE. Just click the link below:
    http://Fun4Days.com/sms/sms.php?share=16851

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed this? Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Overall Commentators will get gifts from Us at the end of the Month.