Joke of The Day - Only in Covenant University Library

A certain guy asked Anabelle in Covenant University library;

Do you mind if I sit beside you?"

Anabelle answered with a loud voice, shouting; "I DON’T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU!”

All the students in the library started staring at the guy and he felt embarrassed. After a couple of minutes, Anabelle walked quietly to the guys’ table and she told him  "I study psychology and I know what someone is thinking, I guess you felt embarrassed right?"

The Guy  responded with a loud voice; shouting "N100,000 FOR JUST ONE NIGHT? THAT’S TOO MUCH NA!"

Everyone in the library looked at Anabelle in shock and the dude whispered in her ears.

"I study Law and I know how to make someone feel guilty"

By @1_mad_man

1 comment:

  1. M shocked revo did nt book d 2 of dem afta d "I dnt wana spend d nyt wif yu" part

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed this? Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Overall Commentators will get gifts from Us at the end of the Month.