Tiwa Savage’s Fiance, TeeBillz Share A Cute Photo Of His Daughter?

His cute daughter's name is Sheree Bisi Balogun and she will become Tiwa Savage's step-daughter once they get married this Saturday. The proud father shared her photo few hours ago and captioned it "I'm Not A Perfect Father But I Promise You Will Never Lack Anything in Life even When I'm 6ft Down. Just Keep The Good Grades Coming and Always Be Good Girl. I Love My lil Angel" after her outstanding grades in her recently collected School report card.

5 comments:

  1. Na wah 4 him sef must he?mtcheew,anyway kip it up smart girl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nawa 4 him dou,buh if tiwa luvs da gal 2 she wunt find it annoyin cos its 3days 2 her weddin,he shud b sayin swit tins 2 tiwa he doesn't need 2 b robbin it on pples faces,or is he jst tryin 2 clear da air or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol....one of d reason why I won't marry a father....

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed this? Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Overall Commentators will get gifts from Us at the end of the Month.