Genevieve Nnaji rocks yet another Expensive Chanel Lego Bag | Photos

Genevieve Nnaji Chanel Lego Bag

Genevieve Nnaji Chanel Lego Bag

When we're talking about an actress with a class, one of Nollywood's finest. .Genevieve Nnaji should first come to your mind. .She is obviously a big fan of the Chanel Designers.
 
After the whole saga of the chanel Lego bag which apparently she was the first lady to use in the industry, she has stepped up her game to a Chanel Caviar Leather Maxi Flap handbag estimated about $4, 000.
Check out her effortless outfit, Rate it?

9 comments:

  1. All I eva wanna do is fuck genny from behind and make her scream my name.no condoms too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest SIS ifunaya, For me o! Getting married 2 d man of ur dreams will be d Best+xpensive news that worths more than Chanel designs.....Though, She looks good on that sha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm,jst passing by

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10/10, She's Onpoint

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totaly agree wit d person who like me is waitin 2 hear d best new which is her marriage cos seriously I luv Genevieve n I'll say it ova again she wnt b complete until she settles down...all dose spendin on material tins isn't worth it at alllll,u can give d money 2 charity n b blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GENE indulge in charity service than anyother actress in Nigeria. She's unargurably the best nollywood ever produce *haters kiss ma hairy ASS*

    ReplyDelete
  7. She has already given enough 2 charity service nd will continue 2 do so... Let her enjoy her life too nau Haba! Nd I hope she will find a good hussy soon.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed this? Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Overall Commentators will get gifts from Us at the end of the Month.