Afrocandy offers BBA Beverly Osu a role in her movie

Like they say, Bird of the same feathers, they do what? Flock together. .

Yesterday, Afrocandy took to her Facebook page and posted this open letter to Beverly Osu
"Open call to Beverly Osu; Sorry for losing at the BBA, they did their mago mago and gave it to Delish after all you did for them, if not for anything, they should have given it to you for all the entertainment you gave the whole of Africa for free, if you had put all that in a DVD you would be laughing to the Bank now, they didnt deserve you at all. Anyway dont worry, I am still casting for my next movie and I can already see you got all it takes to partake in my kind of Productions, (Guts, the heart and the ability to get off your clothes and sleep with men in public without giving a crap) So babe, bring your self to me and lets get to work ASAP...My phones will be on and I'll be waiting for your response"

I just hope Beverly replies her. .Below is the screenshot of the post on her Facebook wall

Afrocandy offers BBA Beverly Osu a role in her movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed this? Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Overall Commentators will get gifts from Us at the end of the Month.