Guys would you rock this type of male 'leggings'? | Photo

Guys would you rock this type of male 'leggings'?
I think I'm beginning to have a problem with all these 'ings' fashion... First it was leggings, then jeggings and later treggings. You think it stops at that right? Wait till you hear about menggings!!! Menggings, as the name suggests, is supposedly a male version of Leggings/Jeggings.

This is one virus I earnestly hope will not creep into the African society. Feel free to agree or disagree with me. What do you think about the trend? Crap or Spot On?

11 comments:

  1. sorry to dissapoint you but am rocking eeeeet its made for people like me in d'banj voice ++++++++++++don't tell me nonsense ++++++++++

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atleast we go dey c una front bulge.. Meggings pls trend oooo!!! :d

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is dis world turning into??after now guys will soon start wearing Bra.God help us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am sure dis guy is GAY!!! Lol menggings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only Gays rockin it.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I come across a guy with dis, I will assume he is gay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed this? Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Overall Commentators will get gifts from Us at the end of the Month.