See Peter Okoye's Response to Those Not Happy with His Wife (Read)

Apparently, Peter Okoye is aware that some persons are not happy with his marriage to Lola Omotoya and he took the opportunity of their marriage on Sunday to defend his choice of wife. In his words:
"I am very excited today because I am getting married to a very wonderful woman. She is a very strong woman who has stood by me through it all. I know she will make me a happy man."
You don't expect a man to dump a lady who has stood by him just like that... People should support them!

10 comments:

  1. Dats ur choice of wife,go 4 wat u lik frnd,after all, she was tere all thru wen u were nobodi,cari go dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm..Family blessings are alws essential in marriage...I wish em well tho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol ayes swit of him sha.dis is jst da begining we wil c how it goes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you well my brother, but family blessing is important and pray you have one because it is necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes not nice to dump anyone that stood by you buh family is important wen it comes to this..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let them keep talk jawe...ur hapiness is vry important bro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Na una know free them and learn how to mind your business be happy 4 them

    ReplyDelete
  8. You went Fø̲̣̣я wat U̶̲̥̅̊ like,life ȋ̝̊̅§ a matter O̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ choice!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed this? Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Overall Commentators will get gifts from Us at the end of the Month.