"Having a Son changed my character" - Terry G

 "Having a Son changed my character" - Terry G


Terry G spoke about how his little son has made him change;

"Having a kid has a lot to do with my change of character. Sometimes you see life in a different way. You perceive it in another way another time. When I had a kid, I saw so much value in my life and the future. I became humbled and developed the mindset that anything that has to do with my future must automatically involve my son as well. I started changing a lot of things and it actually scared a lot of negative friends from me. It helped me resolve and re-organise myself again. In the past, some children appeared scared to come close to me, but all that has changed. Fatherhood has been awesome, amazing and a miracle to me. My son is my replica."

Good for him

5 comments:

  1. Good for yhu Gabriel. That's what comes wit been a father and as yhu grow older ur character change d more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!!! Good newz.... Nice one terry. Hope †ђξ changez fr good. Behold †ђξ new Terry G oh ye world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abeg don't change ur trademark oº°˚ ˚°ºoo. .. Na ur selling point

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed this? Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Overall Commentators will get gifts from Us at the end of the Month.