Ronaldinho Dazzles after Undergoing Surgery to correct teeth | Photos

The Footballer who has usually been "ridiculed" for his crooked teeth is now happier now after under going correctional teeth surgery recently.

He has this to say, "during my time at Barcelona I often practiced  before games and it was not just not a problem but a benefit, as it made my happier before I played on the
field.

I’m now in love. I have girlfriend and I now have a much quieter life. In the past I was often unfaithful, but I have no intention of making the same mistake now. My first time i was intim8 was at age 13 with a neighbor, we were friends, and it was beautiful for both."

New girlfriend, new teeth…


3 comments:

  1. Wow! The surgery was looooong overdue. Good for him tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for you soccer king! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why'd it take you so long to do it.you look ok

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed this? Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Overall Commentators will get gifts from Us at the end of the Month.