'I miss being in a relationship' - Karen Igho

karen igho

Okay, so here is what Karen Igho said in a chat with African magic

  • What’s your take on relationships, you’ve been tweeting about it recently? 
Well, relationships are about give and take, it’s not a one way thing. It’s about two people who love and understand each other and are willing to be together against all odds. I miss being in a relationship because I’m a relationship person. My tweeting about it is just me being real.

Hmmn, .Karen, I am single oh

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm. Nice one. Well am single too and I wuld love to be ur friend if u don't mind? Here is ma mail add let talk. Gomezabiodun@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed this? Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Overall Commentators will get gifts from Us at the end of the Month.