'I am very disappointed ' - wizkid replies j'martins

Okay, so yesterday, Vanguard broke the news about J Martins' interview on Hot FM Abuja, where he supposedly blasted Wizkid for calling a fan broke.

Wizkid got to hear about JMartins' alleged statement, obviously wasn't happy about it, so he took to Twitter to address it. See below. .

he tweeted:

J.Martins.. 1) I never called any of my fans broke.....that comment was directed to one person that insulted me....not a fan

J.Martins.....2) You have been in this industry long enough to know better than this nd i'm very disappointed about your statement
wizkid replies jmartins for broke comment

JMartins' reply below
He said:

Let it be known that I never blasted @wizkidayo as falsely reported. There is no point trying to create a controversy that doesn't exist.

wizkid replies jmartins for broke comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed this? Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Overall Commentators will get gifts from Us at the end of the Month.