Actress, Liz Da Silva converts to Islam because Of her Baby

Liz Da Silva recently Converts To Islam Because Of herBaby. The Togo-born actress who converted from Christianity to Islam after her childbirth did her Islamic name change (Wonka Ceremony) after which she changed her name to Aishat Olaoye.

The actress said she preferred to be called Aishat instead of her former Christian name.


She said in a recent interview
In case you want to know I have a good relationship with my baby’s father and that is why I had to convert to Muslim and got a new name Aishat before the baby was named. I am a Christian, but I had to convert to Islam because of my baby,” 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed this? Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Overall Commentators will get gifts from Us at the end of the Month.