Photo: Could this be Wizkid's elder sister? or its just pure photoshop?


Ok, i stumbled upon this picture on a forum, where someone posted the picture and tagged it as "Meet Wizkid Elder Sister"

To my surprise, the comments shocked me. .Users on the forum where saying the picture is not real. .That it is pure Photoshop. .probably the job of one of these Ibo boyz. .Lol

Check out the picture after the cut



As a graphic expert, I stared at the picture for hours and couldn't see any trait of photoshop init . .

What do you say?


2 comments:

  1. Me I can see some fotoshop here oo,its nt real

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr U̶̲̥̅ can Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ some photoshop here Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo mind ' u® business ole nu

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed this? Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Overall Commentators will get gifts from Us at the end of the Month.