Conversation between a sharp Twitter Celeb and a Twitter Hoe

Lol, okay I'm just here to have fun!! Laugh with me biko. . Oya read carefully the conversation between a Twitter Celeb and a Twitter Hoe. .Lol, I'm sure you'ld laugh!! hehehehehehehehe
Babe: Baby do u still luv me like before?

Twitter Celeb: Yes luv! My luv for u Will never change.

Babe: Dats my babyyyy!!!!!

Babe: I want you to buy me something.

Twitter Celeb: Just name it


Babe: Its just one Blackberry Q 10 sha,

Twitter Celeb: No problem. just find out the price and let me know

Babe: Its N450,000

Twitter Celeb: Is it manual or automatic? is it still in a good shape, as in the engine. Have u checked the fuel consumption too?

Babe: Honey, it's not a car o. its a phone.

Twitter Celeb: A phone?!

Twitter Celeb: That means it will have a fridge,generator set, plasma and a wardrobe, abi?

Babe: Are you buying it or not?

Twitter Celeb: Please am not o! I cant!

Babe: Helloooooo!

Twitter Celeb: Hiiiiiiiii !

Babe: Dont even border again. I'll call Alhaji to get it for me this evening

Twitter Celeb: Better still, call Atiku, He will be faster.

Babe: I am going to delete u 4rm my list

Twitter Celeb: Is your fone hanging? Cos I have deleted u since u mentioned Q10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed this? Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Overall Commentators will get gifts from Us at the end of the Month.