A fan threatens to kill sister if J.Cole doesnt retweet him on Twitter [See Photos]

Okay, I just came across the weirdest thing I've ever seen on Twitter. . .and they say Twitter aint serious. .

Smh! J.cole was recently threatened by a cray fan who tweeted the photo below pointing a gun to her head, claims he would shoot her if J.cole refuses to retweet him.

Photos after the cut



The Crazy guy tweeted "@JColeNC retweet me and I'll buy born sinner. Don't retweet me and I'll kill my lil sister."

J.Cole who was freaked out retweeted the message and replied..

See tweets/photos after the cut 

The Threat

jcole
Jcole's reply

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed this? Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Overall Commentators will get gifts from Us at the end of the Month.