Must Read: Angry Fan reacts to Nigerian Celebs on OJB Jeezreel Ailment

A reader sent this to me not quite long, and apparently i quite agree with all he said. .It so true, Nigerian Celebs can help OJB Jeezreel without no sweat!

Read the note below
Obviously, a lot of us are vexed: if wizkid can damage N15m car, Jazzy pop $1.5m champagne, P-square N400m mansion and flying all over the world with private jets, Jmartins dashing out $10,000 watch on stage, Tuface doing wedding in Dubai Thunder strike anyone who do 'tribute' to OJB after death!



Of course the celebs have a choice to do whatever they like with their money.
However, coming on twitter and making cheap "we pray and support u" publicity is totally insulting! Is we that we are hustling to make a living that would donate 16 million naira?

We are talking of a life here! This OJB, have never met in my life but when I heard that he produced the mega-hit, "African Queen" by Tuface, I was shocked!

What would take anyone of them to stand up and take up the challenge and get people to donate for his surgery (even if you have industry beefs)! Hundreds of thousands of entertainment lovers will want to support with 500 or 1000 naira.
We keep complaining of government all the time (of course most of the leaders are outright political robbers cos there should be medical plan in place like its done in other countries without u and I or even any celeb dropping a dime...that's an issue for another day)
What a life!"
I quite agree

9 comments:

  1. I agree with this writer. First tyMe I saw the pOst I thot it was a scam until other celebs tweeted it. Let them push beef aside and help their very own instead. Of throwin money around wild spending What a Life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, dis person has said d truth. If celebrites can't do somtin den who are commoners? It wll be very bad if d soo called nigeria celebrities can't help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It quite suprising. I am speechless really I am*sobs* when I got dis post via bbm I wept bitterly what is nigeria turning in2? If u guys r having beef or wateva u kol it does it means watching a broda life goes? U guys nid prayers serious 1....it is only God that will see us through.... I love you ojb *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite agree with this writer too,but I have a question to ask.Why is it that most celebs don't invest their money when they have a Mega hit? Must they wait for people to Ridicle them (for donations in times of ailement)?OJB can't deny d fact dat dere was a time he was lavishing with money,but most of dem will rather go to clubs to celebrate d cash nd wen dey r sick,dey will be @ d mercy of Others......But still we need to learn to be out brothers keeper

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sarafina, are U kidding me? U wept bitterly?!!? Incredible...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very funny, how much did OJB make when he have his hit track. Do u want to compare it with d money actist make now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ojb may not be nice but he should not be look from that angle,his soul is worth saving...so nigerian celebrities should rise_up to save his life,the issue is about the amount of hit tracks he produced for the top artists,that's strictly business..God heal u_OJB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ojb may not be nice but he should not be look from that angle,his soul is worth saving...so nigerian celebrities should rise_up to save his life,the issue is about the amount of hit tracks he produced for the top artists,that's strictly business..God heal u_OJB

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love dis writer may d good Lord bless yhu abundantly bcos u av said d truth.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed this? Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Overall Commentators will get gifts from Us at the end of the Month.